There are many feature benefits which make the moduLog different from others
- Unique design enabling you to design and create your own bespoke pod.
- Hand crafted in the U.K with Home-grown timber and locally sourced materials
- Fully insulated and weatherproof for all year round use.
- Large 25mm double glazing for unspoilt views
- Protected with anti-vermin mesh.
- Hardwearing and long-lasting oak windows, doors and flooring
- Can be off grid with solar power
- Low impact and environmentally friendly
- Place a moduLog anywhere and on any terrain with flat pack installation.
- No ground works needed.
- Blends into the environment.
- Drop down table
- Box seats with foam covers
- Kitchen unit with sink and hob
- Wood burning stove and accessories
- 240v electrical and tv points
- 12v solar system
- T.V. with DVD player
- Painted interior
We use local sustainable materials
Each moduLog is built with the environment in mind by using locally sourced materials and home grown timber.
In making the Modulog we use locally grown timber which we mill on site, plus we use Welsh wool insulation in the walls and floor and the exterior cladding is machined waste logs from our mobile saw mill.
We employ local craftsmen at our woodland workshop, and with them hand making all the doors and windows allows us to pass on their skills down to our apprentices and the next generation.
With the 12v solar option you can have the moduLog off grid. This system will still supply enough electric for lighting, t.v. and charger points. Added with the gas hob and a compost toilet you can have the moduLog just about anywhere.